Member Center: Allied Staff
Dear Allied Dental Staff:
Any allied dental staff member in South Dakota may become a member of the South Dakota Dental Association.
Any dental hygienist or advanced dental assistant licensed in South Dakota or any dental assistant or dental office employee who is employed in a dental office in South Dakota is eligible to become an Allied Member of the SDDA
Membership in the SDDA provides allied staff with a number of member benefits, including:
- Reduced registration fees for all continuing education courses offered by the SDDA, including annual session.
- A statewide network of dental professionals who share common goals and concerns.
- A subscription to Allied Staff News, a newsletter for allied staff in South Dakota.
- Reduced fees for listings on the Placement Service (on-line employment listings).
- Free use of prevention and education resources and materials from the SDDA.
- Reduced Disability Insurance rates for purchase by members.
If you have any questions about allied staff membership, please feel free to contact SDDA Executive Director, Paul Knecht at 605-224-9133.
for a membership application. Annual dues for allied staff are $35.00.
Student Allied Membership
Dental Hygiene and Dental Assisting students are now able to become Allied Staff members also.
for a membership application. Annual dues for Student Allied staff are $35.00.