SDDF : Donated Dental Service (DDS)
Easy for dentists. Life changing for patients.
Volunteering is easy!
- Review the patient profile in advance.
- Choose to see or decline any patient.
- Determine your own treatment plan.
- See patients in your own office.
- Never pay lab costs.
Count on your DDS Coordinator to:
- Ensure that patients will arrive on time for appointments.
- Be the liaison between your staff and the patient to facilitate everything.
- Arrange for necessary specialists and labwork to be donated, as well.
Call Brenda toll free at 1-866-551-8023 to let her know that you would like to help an elderly or disabled person who desperately needs comprehensive dental care they cannot afford.